Stand a chance to WIN 1 of 5 ‘Disney Girls’ hampers!
To enter simply fill in the form below and match the correct Disney character to their characteristic.
Thank-you to everyone who entered the competition. The competition is now closed.
Tip: Find the answers here.
Terms and Conditions: Emile + Razia Disney Be Amazing competition
1) By entering the promotion/competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions herein.
2) This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, aged 18 years or older, but excludes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Emile + Razia’s respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and entities.
3) Entrants should be in possession of identification that reflects their age and they should produce it before they can claim a prize and be declared as winners.
4) To win a Be Amazing hamper to the value of R1000, participants must complete the online entry form between 22 March and 5 April 2018.
5) The prizes consist of:
Small trolley bag, Lunch bag, Apron, Beanie and gloves set, 2-pack gloves, 2 x T-shirts, Cup, Lunchbox with bottle, Umbrella, Folding chair
Pillow, Beauty kit, Mani Pedi kit, Bath mat, Duvet set, Foam bath, Shower gel and shampoo, Eau de toilette, Bubble bath, Beach backpack set
Socks, Umbrella, Play and learn activity pack, Plush doll, Printed towel, Toddler backpack, Water bottle, Lunchbox, Duvet set, Minnie toddler dress, T-shirt and leggings, Watch and wallet set
Goggles and cap set, Beanie, Tulle dress, Trapper beanie, Swim suite, Hooded towel, 3 x T-shirts, I’d rather be a mermaid set, Junior trolley bag, 3-pack socks, Backpack
Mani Pedi kit, Beauty kit, Pillow, 5-pack bikini panties, Beach backpack set, Flip-flops, Slippers, Beanie, Scarf and gloves set, Trapper beanie, Dress, T-Shirt, Watch and wallet set, Body spray
6) This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
7) The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically to arrange for the delivery of their prize.
8) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9) All prize winners indemnify Emile + Razia against any claim brought against same, or any of their affiliates, in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the use of the prize.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
11) The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced by the public in submitting an entry to this promotion that they may experience through the Facebook or Twitter channels.
12) These terms and conditions can be amended at any time without prior notice and the onus is on the participants to check them regularly.
13) The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Promoters: Emile + Razia, Johannesburg, South Africa.7 people love this